Adding a Location to Your eBay Auction Manager
Location can impact the buyer's opinion and purchase decision and provide extra visibility for your products at no additional cost to you.
By default, the city, state, and postal code (ZIP) entered on your Quick Shopping Cart storefront information page is presented as your location in the eBay Auction Manager. However, you can update this information if you have products available in different locations.
Defining a location allows buyers to find items available in their vicinity. By assigning a location to your items, your products can be displayed to buyers who search, sort, or filter by distance from their location.
Location does not relate to, nor is it used to determine, shipping charges, taxes, or any other attribute.
To Add a Location to Your eBay Auction Manager
- Log in to your GoWebsite account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Promote menu, in the Visibility section, select eBay Auction Manager.
- From the Tasks menu, select Add Location.
- Enter the following information:
- Item Location
- Enter the location where the item is physically located (usually your company address). This may be presented in a variety of formats, such as city/state (San Diego, CA), country (United States), or a region (Southern California).
- Postal Code (ZIP)
- Enter the ZIP code of the location where the item is physically located
- To make this your default location, select Default Location.
- Click Submit.