Adding Blank Forms with Website Tonight
With Website Tonight®, you can add a blank form to your website, specifying the details for it by inserting form elements and customizing those elements. When you add the form, Website Tonight adds the form and includes a Submit and Reset button. You can keep these or delete them and add different form elements. For more information about adding form elements, see Adding Form Elements.
To Add a Blank Form to Your website
- Log in to your Website Tonight account.
- From the Design menu, click Page Designer .
- If necessary, from the Page list, select the page you want to edit.
- Click the block you want to edit. Blocks are outlined in blue.
- Position your cursor where you want to add your form.
- Go to the Insert tab, and then move your mouse over Forms and select the form you want to insert.
Note: You can edit the form by editing or deleting the buttons, and you can add a different form element to the form. For more information about adding form elements, see Adding Form Elements
To learn more about creating forms, see http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_forms.asp.
To Preview the Form
- Add the form using the steps in the procedure above.
- From the menu on the top right-hand side of the page, click Preview.