Turn on Automatic Renewal
Setting your domain to renew automatically is the best way to ensure it remains available to you and only you.
You can set your domain names to automatically renew upon expiration, and we'll attempt to renew them and bill your credit card if the renewal is successful.
- Log in to your GoWebsite account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
How you set up auto renew will depend on the view of your account.
In Card View, your account will look something like this:
- Select the domain name you want to use, click (Settings) and select Domain Settings.
- Select On next to Auto renew.
In List View, your account will look something like this:
- Select the domain names you want to modify.
- Under Auto-Renew, click Manage.
- Select On and click Save.
Extended Auto-Renew (List View only)
If you'd like to enable Extended Auto-Renew for your account, you must be in the List View of your account.
- In the upper right corner of your account, choose the List View:
- Follow the instructions above for List View, but make sure to check the box under Renew annually.
- Select your Registration Length from the menu, and click Save.
- Click Checkout, and follow the purchase path.