Adding Facebook Social Plugins to Website Tonight
Website Tonight® lets you add Facebook® Social Plugins to content blocks in your Web pages for more visitor interaction. At the Facebook Developers website, you can customize your own Social Plugins, such as a Like button or an Activity Feed, which shows your Website Tonight visitors what their Facebook friends are doing.
You can add Social Plugins by pasting the iframe or XFBML code from the Facebook Developers website into the HTML field of the content block where you want to display the Social Plugin.
To Add Facebook Social Plugins to Website Tonight
- Go to the Facebook Developers Social Plugins Web page.
- From the Social Plugins list, click the Social Plugin you want to display. That Social Plugin's page displays.
- Enter values in the fields, and then click Get Code. The plugin code window displays.
- Copy either the iframe or XFBML code.
- Log in to your Website Tonight account.
- From the Design drop-down menu, click Launch Page Designer. Your website displays in the page designer.
- From the Page drop-down menu, select the page where you want to display the Social Plugin.
- Click the block where you want to display the Social Plugin. Blocks are outlined in blue.
- Click HTML. The Edit HTML window displays.
- Paste the code in the Edit HTML window, and then click OK.
- Re-publish your website to display the Social Plugin on your Web page.