Designing Pages with Website Builder v6
Designing your pages with Website Builder v6 is easy using the Page Designer. You can use a drag-and-drop interface to select and add design elements. You can also add various page types and features, and change the style of your template. We even have you covered for a mobile version of your website.
To Design Pages with Website Builder
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Website Builder.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- Click either Popular, Media, Social, Apps, or Tables & Forms, and then drag and drop the icon for each design element you want to add over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them. For more information about design elements, see Working with Design Elements in Website Builder.
- Click Pages, and then select the page types or features you want to add. For more information about Pages, see Working with Pages in Website Builder.
- Click Styles, and then select the style aspects you want to change for your template. For more information about Styles, see Working with Styles in Website Builder.
- Click Mobile, and then view your free mobile website. If you have a Deluxe or Premium account, you can customize it. For more information about Mobile, see Working with Mobile Websites in Website Builder v6.
Now that you've designed your pages, you're ready to get your website online by Publishing with Website Builder.