Images in Your Campaign
Want to add more than one image in a row? Jump to Adding Images Side-By-Side
To add images to your campaign:
Once you've uploaded your images, it's time to add them to your campaign!
- Click on any of the module buttons, at the very bottom of the composer, that include an Image holder. This will add a module to your campaign that you can add an image to. You'll see the module appear in your campaign, with a Drag image here space.
- Find the image you want to add in your Images Gallery on the right. You must upload an image to the gallery, before you can use it in your campaign.
- Drag the image of your choosing onto the module. Drop it right over the place that says Drag image here.
- Voila! You will now see the image in your campaign, where you dropped it.
To resize images in your campaign:
To change images in your campaign:
- Simply drag a new image from your gallery on top of the existing image. This will replace the current image with the newly dragged selection.
To add a caption or link to the image:
- Click on the little pencil icon underneath the image you've added, to add a caption or link to the image.
To add multiple images side-by-side in a row:
If you want to add more than one side-by-side image, you can use the plus (+) sign underneath the image module. You can add up to 4 images side-by-side!
You can only include additional images in a row, using the Image only module. Any mixed text and image module is restricted to a single image.
After adding an image module to your campaign, just click on the little plus (+) sign under the image holder. You will see an additional image holder appear to the right.
In order to remove an additional image holder, simply click the trashcan button underneath the right-most image holder.
You can only add image holders to the right, so keep this in mind when dragging your images in from your Gallery. And you can only remove image modules from the right, as well.