Setting up Email Addresses in the Workspace Control Center
After purchasing an email plan or if you have existing free email credits, you can set up custom email addresses with your domain. Your new email account and addresses should be ready to use within 90 minutes. Once available, you can access your email at email.secureserver.net.
To Set up a New Email Address
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Email.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
NOTE: If this is the first time you're setting up an email address and you want to use an existing Free Email Credit, next to the account you want to use, click Set Up, select the account credit you want to use (including type, size, and region), select the domain or product you want to associate with this Email account, and then click Set Up. Now, return to the Email list and, next to the account you want to use, click Manage. (You may need to refresh your browser for the new email plan to display in your list.)
- At the top of the Email Address list, click Create. The Create Account window displays with your most frequently used, available Email Plan selected by default.
- Optional: To use a different email plan, under Email, click Change Plan. On the Email tab, from the Plan list, select an available free email credit. Then, if you have not already, select the Region where you are using this email account, select the domain name you want to use, and then click OK.
- Enter the Email Address you want to create. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter and confirm a Password for the new email address.
- Read and agree to the terms of service.
- If you are creating a basic email address and do not want to configure additional options, click Create. Otherwise, continue to the next section, Configuring Additional Options.
Optionally, you can click Show additional options to further configure this email address.
NOTE: For Additional Options to display by default the next time you create a new account, click the push pin icon to pin this section open. Clicking the push pin again removes the pin and the additional options section defaults to closed.
To Configure Additional Email Options
- On the Email tab, you can select the following:
- Select a different Email Plan in which to create this email address.
- Enter the amount of storage space for the email address.
- Make this a catch-all account
- Select this option to make this address a catchall - an address specified to receive all messages sent to any incorrect email address for this domain.
- Send copy to
- Enter additional email addresses to which you want to send copies of the messages addressed to this account.
- SMTP relays per day
- Select the number of SMTP relays to assign to this address. For more information, see Managing Your Email Account SMTP Relays.
- Enable SPAM filter
- Selected by default, this option enables spam filtering. You can select how spam should be handled for this address.
- Optionally, you can select Enable auto reply to configure an automatic reply to any messages sent to this address. Enter or select the following:
- Reply frequency
- Select Once per sender to send one auto reply to each sender, ignoring additional messages from them. Select Once per message to send auto replies to each message your account receives.
- Reply from
- Select to send replies from your own email address, or select Other and then enter another email address.
- Reply subject
- To display the original subject from the message thread, select Auto-Reply [original subject]. To enter a custom subject, select Other, and then enter the subject.
- Start time and End time
- Set a duration for the auto reply.
- Enter a message to include in your auto reply. For example, I am out of the office.
- Click Create.