Orders are assigned and organized by invoice number. You can view and search for invoices on the Quick Shopping Cart® Manage Orders page. From this page, you can process orders for shipping, create shipping labels, add notes to the order, and various other individual and bulk order processing tasks.
All order processing begins from the Manage Orders screen. See Searching orders for information. Some tasks can be processed in bulk — that is, multiple orders can be processed at once. Other tasks can only be processed one order at a time.
Bulk Order Processing
These processes can be used on multiple orders at once.
- Export Orders — Export one or more orders to an Excel® spreadsheet file. Select the orders to be exported, and then click Export Orders.
- Print Invoices — You can preview and print one or more invoices, allowing you to enclose a copy of the invoice along with an order shipment. Select the invoices to be previewed/printed, and then click Print Invoices.
- Address Labels — Add one or more shipping labels to the shipping labels list for subsequent printing or download to Excel. Select the invoices to be added to the shipping label list, and then click Add to Address Labels.
If you're ready to print or export the labels, click Visit the Address Labels page, and then click Download to Avery or Download to Excel.
- Shipping — Select Edit Shipping Information to review and enter tracking numbers and ship dates for multiple orders, or select Mark as Shipped to mark selected orders as shipped. For more information, see Processing multiple shipments
- Archive — Select Archive to archive orders you no longer want to view or factor into your reports. These might include orders you create for testing or canceled orders. For more information, see Managing Archives in Quick Shopping Cart.
Individual Order Processing
You can use these processes on individual orders.
You can enable fraud rules that automatically check specific criteria and verify authenticity when shoppers place a credit card order. If the order violates the fraud rule, we do not process the order. See Managing fraud rules for information.
To view a list of blocked IP addresses, from the Manage menu, in the Orders section, select Fraud Blacklist to display a list of the IP addresses that are currently blocked.