Recording and Inserting Videos in Website Tonight
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
Deluxe or Premium Website Builder® accounts running on a Windows® operating system come with a built-in video recording feature. Once you record and upload a video, you can add it to your website's pages.
NOTE: Video recording is not compatible with Google® Chrome or Safari® browsers, FireFox™ 3.6 or Mac OS®.
To Record a Video and Add it to Your Website
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- On the Design menu page, click Page Designer.
- Click where you want to add your video.
- Go to the Insert tab, and from the Media menu select Video.
- From the Choose source menu, select Record a Video.
NOTE: To use the video recording feature, you need to install an Active X plug-in: 'Starfield Technologies®' from 'On2 Technologies, Inc.'. If you are using Internet Explorer, you return to the Website Builder home screen after installing the plug-in, and repeat steps 1 - 5.
- Select the options you want to use when recording your video:
Audio Device - Choose the audio device you want to use to record the audio.
Video Device - Choose the video device you want to use to record the video.
Quality - Select the recording quality. Higher quality recordings use more disk space and bandwidth.
Size - Select the recording size. Larger recordings use more disk space and bandwidth.
- Click Start Recording. When finished, click Stop Recording.
- Click Start Upload.
- In the Select a Video File area on the Video tab, select the recorded video.
- Click OK.