Adding Podcast Posts in Quick Blogcast
Podcasting is the process of creating and sharing audio recordings, generally as MP3 files. Using Quick Blogcast®, you can easily add podcast posts to your Website.
When you've created your podcast, Quick Blogcast lets you edit information such as a summary and keywords associated with the podcast.
To Add a Podcast Post
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Quick Blogcast.
- Click Launch next to the blog account you want to modify.
- From the Blog tab, go to Post Activities and click Add Podcast.
- Click Browse and select your podcast file. Click Open.
- Click Upload.
- Enter ID3 tag information by completing these fields:
- Subtitle — Enter the subtitle of your podcast episode. Often, the subtitle explains the main title.
- Composer — Enter the composer's name.
- Album Info — Enter information you want to include about the album the file is from. This entry is not necessary if the entry is not part of a larger compilation of work.
- Podcaster — Specify the name of the person who created the podcast.
- Podcast Summary/Description — Enter a summary of the podcast or comments you want to include about it.
- Copyright Message — Enter copyright information for the podcast. Typically this includes the word “Copyright,” the year of publication, and the name of the owner of the entry.
- Keywords — Enter keywords are words that explain or summarize your entry. Keywords help direct search engines and directories to your entry or blogcast Website. Keywords should be separated by a comma.
- Explicit — >n the explicit drop-down box, you can select whether or not to mark your entry as containing explicit content.
- In the text edit area, enter any text or images you want to add to your entry (Optional).
- Click OK.
For more information about ID3 tags, see Setting and Editing ID3 Tags and Preferences.