Changing Your Website's Colors in Website Builder
Website Builder lets you change colors for the common elements you use in your website's design, such as the body background color.
To Change Your Website's Colors
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- Click Styles, and then select Colors.
- Click the Feature name for the color you want to change.
- In the Select Color window, click the color bar to choose the set of colors you want to work with.
- In the Color Gradient box, select a color, and then click OK.
- To preview your color selection, click Preview Changes.
- To go back to the original color, click the Revert Color icon next to the Feature you selected.
- To return all Features to their original colors as specified by the template, click Restore Original Colors.
- Click Apply, and then click OK.
NOTE: If you change your template, any custom color changes are lost.
To see your changes online, you must publish your website.