Upgrade to Premium DNS
By default, your account comes with Standard DNS, a basic version of the DNS Manager. You can, however, upgrade to Premium DNS. Through advanced features, Premium DNS adds power, flexibility, and a higher level of technical support to your DNS management.
For more information, see Premium DNS FAQ
- Log in to your GoWebsite account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- You must be in the list view of your account in order to upgrade to Premium DNS records. In the upper right corner of your account, choose the list view:
- Select the domain you want to upgrade, and click on the Upgrade icon.
- On the Upgrades window that appears. select the DNS tab.
- Choose your plan details, and then click Add.
- Click Checkout, and then complete your purchase.
- If you are using Premium DNS with domain names registered elsewhere, you must update the nameservers for those domain names with your registrar.
The nameservers you must use are in the following ranges:
Nameservers use consecutive odd and even pairs, so
PDNS01.DOMAINCONTROL.COM works with PDNS02.DOMAINCONTROL.COM, whereas PDNS12.DOMAINCONTROL.COM would not work with PDNS13.DOMAINCONTROL.COM.
It might take up to 90 minutes before you can manage your Premium DNS.