Importing Posts from Blogger into Quick Blogcast
You can import your posts from Blogger® into Quick Blogcast® by using the Generic RSS Import option.
To Import Posts from Blogger into Quick Blogcast
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Quick Blogcast.
- Click Launch next to the account you want to modify.
- From the Blog tab, go to Post Activities and click Import Posts.
- From the Import Posts page, select Generic RSS Import, and then click Next Step.
- Enter http://subdomain.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss in the URL field where subdomain is the name of your blog.
- Select a default status for the new posts.
- All imported posts are labeled as drafts until you manually publish them.
- All imported posts are automatically published to your Quick Blogcast Website.
- Select whether you want to include Comments or Trackbacks in your import.
NOTE: Generic RSS imports only include entries and categories. Comments and Trackbacks are not imported using a Generic RSS import, regardless of your selections.
- Click OK.
TIP: Importing using Generic RSS imports the last 25 posts from your Blogger blog. If you have more than 25, you can import the first 25 and then return to your Blogger blog and unpublish the 25 most recent posts. Run the Generic RSS import again in Quick Blogcast to get the next sequence of 25 posts.